Random Monday Thoughts
Today was such a busy day. I don't think I have the capacity for cohesion right now. A bunch of random thoughts seems to be all I can manage right now.
- I went to a conference today about speaking and listening. There was a lot of great information and conversation around teaching speaking and listening to support critical literacy. The conference was two hours away, which made for a lot of driving.
- I had night class tonight so I had to leave the conference a little early, hurry back to work, and race up to my office to log in for my night class. Luckily I made it in time.
- I have so much reading to this week! Reading that I have to do for school, reading that I want to do for work, and reading that I want to do for pleasure. There isn't enough time in the day!
- I held off on listening to the podcast Serial when everyone was listening to it. A few weeks ago I started listening to it while on the treadmill at the gym. I got sucked in right away...only a few months behind on the obsession! I really liked listening to podcasts at the gym...now I'm in search of the next one to entertain me.
- It was a BEAUTIFUL day! Sunshine and warmth! Hope that spring is around the corner!
- It's one of those days where so much has happened it is hard to believe it is only Monday!
Fingers crossed for cohesion and creativity for my slice tomorrow!