Slice of Life Day 21: Things I Should Be Doing...

A List of Things I Should Be Doing But I'm Not...
  • Supposedly I should be more stressed about my upcoming wedding. I'm a worrier, so I'm actually pretty surprised myself.
  • Going to bed, I have been staying up way too late lately.
  • Reading my book, I have a book club Friday evening and I still have 65% of the book left.
  • Entering the response cards that came yesterday and today into my wedding spreadsheet (see above...calm, cool, collected bride).
  • Getting up early to meditate in the morning. I love the idea in theory...it doesn't seem like such a good idea when my alarm goes off and I can sleep for another 30 minutes.
  • Giving feedback to a friend on a piece of their writing they asked me to look at...I'll get to that after this blog.
  • Gathering ideas in my writer's notebook. I keep carrying it around with the intention of capturing ideas during the day so that sitting down in the evening won't be such a daunting task.
  • Writing a longer or more witty blog...but I have feedback to give, books to read, and sleep to get!

Comments

  1. Right before I opened up your slice, I was making a mental list of all of the things I SHOULD do next week, when I'm on spring break- taxes, cleaning out my car, taking the dog to the vet to get her shots, washing walls, etc. And also thinking about how much I wish I was going somewhere beachy. AARGH! Your slice made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts