Slice of Life 13: Reasons To Be Cheerful

I came across reasonstobecheerful.world as I was scrolling through Twitter tonight. 


I’m so glad that even when things seem crazy in the world, there are people working to capture all the good that still exists. It reminds me to slow down and capture the reasons to be cheerful in my world. Here’s a few from lately:
  • my to read pile is overflowing. Today, two new books were released into the world, delivered to my doorstep and added to my pile. So many amazing books in the world is a reason to be cheerful. 
  • My wedding invitations are starting to be delivered and I’ve been hearing from people that they’re impressed with my calligrapher-wanna-be addressing. Having so many wonderful people in my life is definitely a reason to be cheerful. 
  • I spent quality time visiting my grandma at the nursing home on Sunday. She’s hilarious and mentally sharp, but her body is beginning to fail her. Physically I know she needs to be there, but mentally she’s out of place. Listening to her stories, I’m sure she’s giving the staff a run for their money as she tries to break the rules. Laughing with my grandma is a great reason to be cheerful. 

Comments

  1. Those are wonderful reasons! I especially like the one about laughing with your grandma.... so sweet. :-). ~JudyK

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts