Slice of Life Day 15: Before that...

The format of my Slice tonight come from this blog

Right now... I am laying on my couch, covered by Iowa Hawkeye snuggie, settling in to write my Slice.

Before that... I ate my salad bar creation at Jason's Deli with my fiance and chatted about our days.

Before that... I bounced and spun and toe touched on the trampoline at the Skyfit workout class.

Before that...  I sipped my chai latte and caught up with a friend I haven't seen in a few weeks.

Before that...  I made several trips between my office and the copy machine, attempting to figure out why I couldn't get my things to print.

Before that...  I sat in the sunshine that streamed through my office window and planned for my meeting with the literacy coaches.

Before that...  I attempted to catch up on email, but new email seems to come in more quickly than I archive the ones I've taken care of.

Before that...  I drove to work behind a school bus, making frequent stops and watching happy children bound onto the bus.

Before that...  I woke up from a very odd dream, filled with people I work with and it took me awhile I wrap my brain around the fact that it was just a dream.


Comments

  1. This is a great way to form a slice. I'm tucking this away for a slice idea (maybe even today's slice!) I enjoyed reading about your day in this format. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this format. I might have to try it someday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts