Slice of Life Day 12: I Am...


I am a sister, a teacher, a shoulder to lean upon, a hugger, a reader, and a soon-to-be wife,

I keep mementos of special events,

I wish I could visit this magical library hotel in Wales,

I love nostalgic conversations that result in belly laughs and happy tears,

I sing with the radio in the car,

I think too much, most of the time,

I really don't think there is such a thing as too many books, 

I need double check my wedding to do list to make sure I'm not forgetting anything,

I should finish this blog so I can get back to reading Scythe,

I can't believe my wedding is two months from today!

I like spending time with those I love,

I always try to see the best in people.

Thanks to Katy Collins for the format inspiration!


Comments

  1. Congrats on your upcoming wedding! I agree with you - one can't have too many books! Love the link to the library hotel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts